Saturday, February 24, 2007

Women want a man that can handle them

When you talk to a women you want to approach her from a point of Fun and Curiosity.

Women want a man that can handle them!

I heard so many women tell me “He knows how to handle me” that is of course if they speak about a man that they like. Or my other favorite is “I love to be man handled”

What is that women mean when they say that?

For a women is wrong to ask for attention and I will not even mention sex.

Also women are emotional creatures and are very in-tune with there feelings and emotions.

They understand one other without words she does not need to tell her girlfriend that she is feeling bad today she knows it just by hearing her voice.

You have to base your interaction with a woman base on this two main factors about women.

What does a woman do when she wants your attention, or when she is feeling hurt, or when she is feeling lonely, or even when she is feeling fat?

She will start a fight with you for no reason, she will start blaming you for something that you are doing, or everything that you are doing, and of course you can never win.

Here comes the part where she wants you to know how to handle her.

Very key point here.

She hate herself for starting this fight, she knows it is pointless but what she hates even more is that you don't know that is pointless and that you try to look for reasons behind her action, then you start blaming her for going crazy, or even worst taking the responsibility of her going crazy.

She just wanted your attention that is all.

So give it to her don't fight with her.

Be the man she wants you to be.

All you need to do at this point look at her like she is your cute baby girl and don't take her seriously.

At moments like that is especially important to keep your cool and to approach her from a place of curiosity and fun.

Do not go into it, don't ignore her but don't take her seriously, have fun.

Most likely she just wanted to have sex.

So I would even go that far to say that the best way to deal with the situation is to throw her down and have sex with her right there and then.

God she will love you so much for it.

This is what she means by saying “He knows how to handle me”

Because women can not handle themselves when it comes to this little stupid games that they play so the need you to be the man that can help them win the game.

I love women, I adore them so I love this little games, I think they are very cute.

Here is an other key point.

Women play this games from the moment they meet you. From the very first second.

Keep this in mind next time you think you got blown off by a girl, may be she was just playing a game with you, may be she was just testing you to see if you can step up.

She wants to know if you can handle her from the very first second.

When you leave the first time she plays a game with you, then obviously you don't know how to handle her. Further more is that if you cannot handle her in a simple little test that she did, she will be thinking "how the hell are you going to handle me in the bedroom?".

PS: A little story to back my post:

I met a girl, the attraction was on.

We move to an other bar with few of my friends and her friend.

When we were in this other bar she started flirting with my friend in a very obvious way.

I loved seeing this because I knew exactly what she was doing, she was testing me.

I looked at her and I was thinking to myself “oh god you are so cute”

So after 5 or 10 min of that she realized that I don't give a fuck I was even happy for her that she is having fun. (felt little sorry for my friend because he tough he stole my girl, and she was just using him)

What you think happened next?

She came in and she throws herself at me and she tells me “you are so cool, you give me my space, and you let me be. You know how to handle me”

That was in about 2 hours after I met her.

You guess what happen next...

7 comments:

Alexandra said...

Every man should read this post. This is a very important inner thing for any man to try and pick up on. However, it must be said that this is a very difficult skill to learn. In order to make this work you must really know and genuinely care for the woman you are with.

Momotaro said...

Your blog is blowing my mind!

Audaces Fortuna Iuvat said...

Did Borat write this? Jesus man, I'm sure you mean well but its REALLY hard to penetrate your English (no pun intended)

yourboricuaangel said...

Wow, that is it! Too bad my ex didn't listen to me when I told him exactly what I wanted, or maybe he didn't want to listen.

dave said...

Or, maybe, Ms. Brendi87, your ex did not want to do everything you told him to do. What a horrible person HE must have been!

Unknown said...

Whoever wrote this is a genius 👌

Unknown said...

In our simple life, love plays a very specific role.Now we are able to make your love life healthy and it has no space for any type trouble. These all are possible with the help of Dr. Madu of MADU TEMPLE OF SOLUTION. He helped me cast a spell that brought my long lost lover back withing 48hours who left me for another woman. you can also contact him on (maduutemple@gmail.com) or add him on WHATSAPP +234 9038103368 and be happy forever like am now with his experience.