Saturday, January 20, 2007

Dream Big



“Some men see things as they are and say, ‘Why?’
I dream things that never were and say, ‘Why not?’”

The mean of “Dream Big” is shown very well in this quote by Robert Kennedy.

I dare to dream big and I dare you to dream big.

Dreams are the first step to anything, you cannot get anywhere in life if you don't first want it.

Ask yourself today this very simple question?

“What do I Want?”

Dream Big: Dream until your dream becomes so vivid that you can feel that you are already there and that in you are living in it, Dream until you realize that you already have it!

You Have IT

Things in life come only to those who already have, and those who do not have more shall be taken from them.

Have the belief that you can accomplish your dream no matter what it is, even if it is the last thing you do in your life.

Once you have such a strong belief then the unseen power of the universe will believe it too and it will join you in the dance of pure being.
The power of the ever flowing universal energy will help you get to where you want to be, no matter how far that is from where you are now.
Join me in the dance of pure being by believing in yourself and in your dreams.

Something that I have to remind my self to remember is to laugh at myself whenever I lose my belief for a moment, because man is most comical when he takes himself too seriously.
Laughter is one of nature's greatest gifts, no living creature can laugh except man. Trees may bleed, beast will cry in pain and hunger, yet only we have the gift of laughter and is ours to use whenever we choose.

I invite you to commit to practicing and cultivating the habit of laughter.

After all what can take place before the sun goes down which will not seem insignificant in the river of centuries?

Last but not least remain as a new born child, for only then I can look up to others; and so long as I look up to another I will never grow too long for my cot.

To enjoy success I must have happiness, and laughter!
I am Happy.
I am Successful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo, man! It's great that you've made your own blog. Keep on publish stories and thoughts in it and I'd love to read it. So you've got the first enthusiastic reader of your blog no matter of the bullsits (figuratively:) you're going to write in it.

Opa, tva e... are uspeh s pisaneto

Koy e tva li... mi kak koy - Vancho-Barabancho, tvoyat drugar ot BG

Hristiyan Atanasov said...

Thanks for the support man it means a lot coming from you.
Love you and miss you man