Monday, January 22, 2007

So What Are Dreams

My dreams are worthless, my plans are dust, my goals are impossible.
All are of no value unless they are followed by Action.
I will act now.

Dreams are the fuel you need to act.
Dreams are the the road map to where you want to go.

So dreams are the first step.
So find out what you want out of life that is probably the hardest thing anyone have to do.
I look for the answer of this question every day and I am sure I will never find it because I don't know what is good for me and what is bad for me.

I have lived long enough to know that I have been wrong many times in my life and many times I have though something was good for me only to find out a year later that it was the worst thing for me.
But there is this thing where you can turn bad things into good things and to keep going further and further ahead.

What do I mean by turning bad things into good things is the power to see what was good about what happen and what was bad about what happen because everything that happens to you could be bad or good it is up to you how you want to see it.
I choose to see it on the good site.

For example I went into a real estate deal with a friend of mine 2 years ago and I lost a lot of money lost him as a friend and because of how busy I was cost me a lots of troubles with my girlfriend at the time.
When I first got in it the deal I was so happy I thought I was a big shot now and that I will make a lot of money but few months later I saw that it was a very bad decisions.
I could blame it on one million things and I could give you that much more excuses of why things went bad.

But to me that was the easy way out, I had to look deep into what had happen and into myself and to learn from the experience, so I did and I can tell you that I learn more about myself, about my friend, about my girlfriend at the time, and about the real estate and about a lot more things then ever before.
If I did make money I was going to be happy the money would have been spend by now but what I learn from it the knowledge stays with me for life and that is priceless and that is how you can turn bad things into good things.
The reason I turn bed into good was because I have big dreams that are backed with a strong believe and I am not afraid of falling down I know it is part of the process.
Only a worm is free from the worry of stumbling. I am not a worm.

So I dream of being with the right women I don't try to describe her to myself but I could tell you what she feels like I don't know which women will make me happy but I dream of her I miss her every day even dough I haven't met her yet.
You get what I am getting at.
So no matter how many women break my hard or how many reject me I know that she is just around the corner but I know I have to go through all of them so I can learn from all the mistakes I make with them so I can be ready for her in away I am always ready for her and yet I will never be.
I believe that I deserve to be with the right one and I will never settle down for nothing less.
It is the same with all dreams.
But you have to act now because all you have is here and now and yourself.

THIS IS THE TIME
THIS IS THE PLACE
YOU ARE THE MAN

Go ahead dream big, act now, and be happy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow - very inspiring and motivating, thank you!

Also, I find your chosen photo to be so incredibly sensual. Remember where you found it? (Curious to see other work from the artist/photographer).