Thursday, March 22, 2007

"300"

So I just want to say thank you so much to all the great responses that I got after I posted “It is all about her”.

You guys really made me happy saying all the things you had to say you inspire me to keep going.

So I just saw “300”

I really like it since I saw it in the I-max I really got to experience it.

What I want to say is that this film is all about real man.

Men that know what they want, men that have real passion about life, man that believe in something and are ready to die for it, men that are not scared to go after what they want.

I know that this film is an extreme example but that is what women are attractive to, man that has a “back bone”.

If you want women to like you find your passion in life, find what is it that you want so badly that you are ready to die for it and go after it.

When you do that women will run after you.

Be the man that she has fantasy's about since she was a little girl.

I know I am being extreme here but the idea is that if you get half of what I am trying to say it will be so powerful for you.

Keep your cool when things get hot, don't be scared to be vulnerable in front of her, don't be scared to ask her for advice.

Respect yourself and respect her, treat her as equal (not more like a lot of "nice guys" do and not less like a lot of "bad boys" do)

So this film make me think about all this things so I wanted to share them with all of you.

PS: Same feeling I get from “Sin City”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

''[What I want to say is that this film is all about real man.

Men that know what they want, men that have real passion about life, man that believe in something and are ready to die for it, men that are not scared to go after what they want.''

A powerful quote.