Tuesday, March 13, 2007

It is all about her.

OK if you want to be successful with your interaction with women I will give you a very simple way of doing it.

You should also keep it on the core of your interaction with women.

Most guys are thinking what do I say to a woman so she can like me.

This is the very first mistake man do.

First of all the question is not “whether does she likes you” the question is “whether do you like her”

When you talk to her look at her, search for the beauty inside of her, find what makes her different from all the rest of the women that you have ever met before.

What makes her unique.

I will go that far to even say forget that you even have a dick.

Concentrate on her and when you need your dick I promise you it will be there.

If you do that you will have so much more things to talk about because it will be so easy for you to connect with her and to find a common grown, to find a place where you connect with her.

It is not just her face, her figure, or her voice.

Look into her eyes and find what is behind them, find her spirit and let it be free.

Allow her to be herself with you.

Find the little baby girl that is trying to be a grown mature woman.

If you can do that, women will not be able to say no to you even if they want to, and if they do say no is because they want to say yes so badly that is scaring them.

For those women you can not do anything about they do not want to allow themselves to be free and that is something that they need to work on.

I think what I am trying to say it is described best on this quoth form the film “Don Juan DeMarco”

Women react to me the way that they do, Don Ottavio,
because they sense that I search out the beauty that
wells within them, until it overwhelms everything, and
then they cannot avoid their desires to release that
beauty and envelope me in it." Don Juan DeMarco

When you do talk to her feel her softness and warmness and that will make her weightless.

Smell her perfume and experience how does it make you feel how it brings tears to your eyes.

I want you to fell how she smells like angels ought to smell.

If you do all this instate of thinking about your dick and instate how can you get her to get in bed with you, you will be able to get a lot more quality women in your bed.

I do believe women are Gods master peace, they are the Gods best creation, they are the best art peace in the world so I treat it and appreciate it in that way.

It hurts me to see guys mistreat this art, but what hurts me even more is to see women mistreat themselves.

When I was a kid my mom use to say “there is nothing more powerful them a woman that knows her price”.

PS: let me brag a bit yesterday after AoA I went to celebrate our successful kick ass workshop with all the instructors we go to have diner and there comes the waitress of course all the instructors jump on her.
But who got her phone number? Me.
Why? I can tell you is not because I know the best technic, not at all.
It is because I did everything I just describe.

All I do is: I do what I just describe and I say “hi” and the rest just unfold right before my eyes.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know what, I have been involved with this "community" for about 2 years, and i do believe that that was the best advice I have ever heard.......it just clicked.....it is just about having a real passion for getting to know women.....everything else after that will fall in place

Hristiyan Atanasov said...

thanks man this means so much to me.
It makes it all worth while

Anonymous said...

Very well said. It's not about the number of women, how many sets you can close, etc... Women are wonderful creatures and there is nothing better than what you describe about them. I appreciate what you say and keep it up.

Sean Messenger said...

Beautiful.

I saw Chris Cornell and Audioslave open for Jane's Addiction a few years back. Chris Cornell sang his ass off. I've never heard anyone more powerful or passionate.

When Jane's came on, Perry looked out at the crowd and said, "that motherfucker can really sing, can't he. Well, I can't, but he motherfucking makes me try!"

You motherfucking make me try, brother.

Anonymous said...

I'm speechless. That struck me hard ...almost cried in fact.

I used think this way when I first started interacting with women. Looking back, I was actually doing something right, but didn't even know it.

Somewhere along the way, my frustration (born out of never getting the girl) caused me to become overly self-conscious. I'd try to convince myself to be in the moment; stay in the moment, but something just wouldn't click. Being so consumed with worry, I was actually taking myself away from the moment instead.

Reading this has restored my faith and confidence. I think that readopting this way of thinking will be the beginning of real change for me. Thank you.

Unknown said...

Awesome. This really touched something in me.

I am going to revert to this post (and several others) to get in "state" now and then. Especially before meeting someone new.